#01 - LA COMIDA / THE FOOD




Sometimes things are simple, do not complicate life. If you are hungry, you eat. If you feel like shitting, shit. If you feel like getting drunk, call the hospital first to get the gurney ready. It's that simple.

All done. That is the solution to a cat's whole life. I'm hungry, purr to give you the entire ass I can to give me that miserable half tin that you have hidden. Do not you feed me? Do not worry that I'll touch you the balls (there are only two to play, but you end up thinking that they have been reproduced in your bag). That if you are not in a bad mood, then we have the goofy phase of what you do or you will see what is catastrophe.

You feed him, he becomes affectionate, he flirts with you and looks at you with a face of hate demanding more. If you have the trash nearby he will go for it, not because he is hungry, but to fuck. Just to fuck, because he knows he does not like it. And if he catches something along the way, well for him. (The Winner is...!!!)

More than once I have met the cat, with a piece of chicken in the mouth and the bucket bag wide open. Running out behind the cat and the bastard also fired to hide behind the sofa and then look at me and tell me: Fuck you, I won. Or another day, when I arrived and find pieces of watermelon (my dinner dessert last night) scattered throughout the house. DAD, I'VE LEFT YOU A SURPRISE!


I was hungry? Nooooo!! But everything ends up being a game. And as much as he fuck us, I wish life was so simple, in which they gave you to eat, shit and sleep all the fucking day ... well, we already had, is called adolescence.

_________________________________________________________________________________


A veces las cosas son sencillas, no hay que complicarse la vida. Si tienes hambre, comes. Si tienes ganas de cagar, cagas. Si tienes ganas de emborracharte, llama primero al hospital para que vaya preparándote la camilla. Así de simple.

Todo hecho. Esa es la solución a toda la vida gatuna. Tengo hambre, ronroneo hasta darte todo el por culo que puedo para que me des esa mísera media lata que tienes escondida. ¿No me das de comer? no te preocupes que te tocaré los huevos (sólo hay dos que tocar, pero acabas por pensar que se han reproducido en su bolsa). Eso si no está de mala hostia, que entonces tenemos la fase cabreo de lo haces o verás lo que es la rabia gatuna.

Le das de comer, se pone cariñoso, se relame y te mira con cara de odio exigiendo más. Si tienes la basura cerca irá a por ella, no porque tenga hambre, sino para joder. Únicamente para joder, porque sabe que no le gusta. Y si pilla algo por el camino, bien por él. (¡¡¡The Winner is…!!!)

Más de una vez me he encontrado con el gato, con un trozo de pollo en la boca y la bolsa del cubo abierta de par en par. Salir corriendo detrás del gato y el cabrón también salir disparado para acabar escondiéndose debajo el sofá para luego mirarme y decirme: Jódete, he ganado. U otro día, al llegar el curro y encontrarme trozos de sandía (mi postre de la cena de anoche) esparcidos por toda la casa. ¡PAPI, TE HE DEJADO UNA SORPRESA!

¿Tenía hambre? ¡¡Nooooo!! Pero todo acaba siendo un juego. Y por más que te joda, ojalá la vida fuera tan sencilla, en la que te dieran de comer, cagaras a gusto y durmieras todo el puto día… a bueno, eso ya lo tuvimos, se llama adolescencia.

Comments