#09 - BATERÍA BAJA / LOW BATTERY


How much can a cat sleep? Is one of the questions that are driving me crazy, because I look wherever I look at Odi, he only sleeps (also eats that he gives pleasure).

Normally the normal people, would sleep about 8h, then there are those who sleep more (basically unemployed and children) and those who sleep less (those who have children).

In my case the cat takes advantage of us. I work at night, and I sleep during the day. How you will understand it is not that I sleep recommendable (between 6-7h), but still Odi is with me in bed, sleeping wide and long, with the legs shrunk under his head and sprawled looking up.

You could say that the cat has become accustomed to my schedule, which sleeps like me, but the thing changes when my wife who sleeps at night, the cat also does with her. Many nights he leaps into his basket (he has already become small, when he stretches or sticks out his head or his ass), with his toy after giving him a little play playing with him.

If we calculate well, we have the 7-8h of my wife, the other 6-7h for me ... not to mention that every day, leaves us to go to the room to lie down looking at the window and to sleep a two hour nap. And by God do not wake him up. How you want to play with him, or you want his company, he picks some goofy that nobody can support (wherever he is).

My conclusion: I want to be a cat, sleep more than 14 hours a day (I do not know how he can bear it, he may has numb legs, aching body and a horse depression), eat when I wake up and go back to bed or basket and even the couch to continue with closed eyes, without worries, without responsibilities. Right now the cat is lying on the sofa with his nap ... In my other life I want to be a cat and if it can be without being castrated.

_________________________________________________________________________________

¿Cuánto puede dormir un gato? es una de las preguntas que me están volviendo loco, porque mire por donde lo mire el ceporro de Odi, sólo hace que dormir (también come que da gusto).

Normalmente nosotros las personas normales y corriente, lo normal sería estar durmiendo unas 8h, bueno eso es lo recomendable, luego están los que duermen más (básicamente parados y niños) y los que duermen menos (los que tienen niños)

En mi caso el gato se aprovecha de nosotros. Trabajo de noche, y duermo de día. Cómo comprenderéis no es que duerma lo recomendable (entre 6-7h), pero aun así Odi está conmigo en la cama, sobando ancho y largo, con las patitas encogidas por debajo de su cabeza y despatarrado mirando hacia arriba.

Se podría decir que el gato se ha acostumbrado a mi horario, que duerme como yo, pero la cosa cambia cuando mi mujer que duerme de noche, el gato también lo hace con ella. Muchas de las noches se apalanca en su cesto (ya se le ha quedado pequeño, cuando se estira o le sobresale la cabeza o lo hace el culo), con su juguete después de darle un poco de caña jugando con él.

Si contamos bien, tenemos las 7-8h de mi mujer, las otras 6-7h por mi parte… eso sin contar que cada día, nos abandona para irse al cuarto tumbarse mirando la ventana y pegarse una siesta de dos horas. Y por dios no lo despiertes. Cómo quieras jugar con él, o quieras su compañía, pilla unos rebotes que luego no lo aguanta ni su madre gatuna (esté donde esté).


Mi conclusión: Quiero ser gato, dormir más de 14h al día (no sé cómo puede soportarlo, tiene que tener las patas entumecidas, el cuerpo dolorido y una depresión de caballo), comer cuando me levante y volver a la cama o el cesto e incluso el sofá para seguir con los ojos cerrados, sin preocupaciones, sin responsabilidades. Ahora mismo el gato esta tumbado en el sofá haciendo su siesta… En mi otra vida quiero ser gato y si puede ser sin estar castrado.

Comments