#10 - BIEN LIMPIO / GOOD CLEAN


There is one thing that fascinates me in cats in general and Odi in particular. Shower. That quick salivary shower over every one of his body hairs (do not forget the smell, that smell of sticky spit and dry in full sun), and look! If it does not arrive nothing happens, because it sucks the leg and for the head.

I do not know how long it takes a cat to take a shower, but my cat likes to groom and be clean. The funny thing is that it stays soft and comes a moment that even shines the golden coat that has.

Seeing and admiring him, with some disgust in my face, I can think several questions: could I do the same? Do not you ever have a fucking hair on your tongue?

Seeing how the light and the water are, to fuck off electricity and hot water. A good lick and if I do not arrive, I have the longest and safest arm that I reach further than him. Between the ass and the eggs sure that I fit the arm and the back ... well that would have to look for ideas. Where it would have more difficulty would be the eggs, but everything is a question of practice. Maybe the smell I had left would be a little disgusting, but why does not it happen to him? It will be a question of the hair itself or because he is a cat.

On the other hand would take very badly the hairs on the tongue. With the rage of having one, feel that hair fluttering through your tongue, not knowing where it is hidden. He looks like a thief hiding from the police. You get nervous and even if you spit, drink water or you hit a bridge, the fucking hair is still there.

The best thing to do is to continue as before, hot shower and deodorant, but ... that does not mean that I want Odi to end up just like me ... under the water.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hay una cosa que me fascina de los gatos en general, y de Odi en particular. La ducha. Esa ducha rápida salival por todo y cada uno de los pelos de su cuerpo (no olvides del olor, ese olor a escupitajo pegajoso y reseco a pleno sol), y ¡ojo! Si no llega no pasa nada, porque se chupa la pata y para la cabeza.

No sé cuánto tiempo tarda un gato en ducharse, pero el mío le gusta eso de acicalarse y dejarse limpio. Lo curioso es que se queda suave y llega un momento que hasta le brilla el pelaje dorado que tiene.

Viéndolo y admirándolo, con parte de asco en mi cara, se me ocurren varias preguntas: ¿yo podría hacer lo mismo? ¿No se le queda nunca un puto pelo en la lengua?

Viendo cómo está la luz y el agua, a tomar por culo electricidad y agua caliente. Un buen lametazo y si no llego, tengo el brazo más largo y seguro que llego más lejos que él. Entre el culo y los huevos seguro que me cabe el brazo y la espalda... bueno eso ya habría que buscar ideas. Lo que me costaría serían los huevos, pero todo es cuestión de práctica. Puede que el olor que me quedara sería un poco asqueroso, pero ¿porque a él no le pasa? Será cuestión del pelo en sí o porque es gato.

Por otro lado llevaría muy mal lo de los pelos en la lengua. Con la rabia que da tener uno, sentir ese pelo revoloteando por tu lengua, sin saber dónde se esconde. Parece un ladrón ocultándose de la policía. Llegas a ponerte nervioso y aunque escupas, bebas agua o te tires por un puente, el puto pelo sigue ahí.

Lo mejor será seguir como hasta ahora, ducha caliente y desodorante, pero... eso no quita que tenga ganas de que Odi acabe igual que yo.... debajo del agua.

Comments